Thursday, 3 October 2013

Post 5, steady times

So as the title suggests, currently all is quiet on the southern front. Things have been ticking over and we've been going out and doing a few of these normal things we never seem to get round to, like a trip to a museum. That would explain the lack of postings recently, I haven't needed the therapy. Bit nerovus for the upcoming weeks though, W is struggling to sleep now, seems to be getting more and more work while the public sector pay freeze means she has an ever increasing work load with little prospect of the deserved rewards coming. This is causuing a lack of sleep. For now this is the only thing, that and perhaps a fraction less sense of humour than before. But i do worry. Extreme stress can trigger the flashbacks, and flashbacks are when it all goes a bit wrong. So far as a write this there have been precisely 33 page views.Most of those search engines, so I know my voice is like space, no-one can hear you scream, however I would say on record it has changed my opinion totally on mental health. I, like i'm sure at least someone else must think, had the view that as there were no physical issues there was nothing wrong that a stern resolve couldn't beat. I know this not to be the case. W has shown me that, given she is even more cycnical of it than me! She hates it because it has no logic, no A+B=C, like a big whack on the arm=broken arm. And credit to her for being so strong and so stubborn in her refusla to let it beat her, and not only that but even when she has a "bad" day, she is still concenred for my day, concerned for what i percieve to be a problem. I think I am falling in love with her, and I couldn't be happier about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment