My blog about having a girlfriend with some true horrors in her past, and a bit of a journey as to how we may or may not overcome them together., and what it's like to date someone like her.
Wednesday, 16 October 2013
Restful nights playful days
Or not.
So W had a nightmare last night. This never bodes well. Of course she will never let on with what it was about, and perhaps I worry too much about these things anyway (which may or may not help) but it does cause me a slight dilemna.Can you have too much of a good thing?
My meaning is, am I doing more harm than good being there a lot? Does she have 3 or 4 nights in a row with me where she feels safe (say, Fri,Sat,Sun) and then the monday night away is hard because there's no-one there? How on earth do I solve this one. Do I not spend as muhc time with the girl I am dying to tell I am head over heels in love with, or just go with it and see how she goes?
Tricky, very tricky.
Orherwise all seems to be going well, she is thinking about how she can be weaned off the drugs as she will want to start a family soon, and it could take years apparently, reducing the dose by a few micrograms a month or something,maybe someone knows better than me.
this is encouraging, both for our future and for her state of min, it must be good if she doesn't want it.
Sorry its a short infrequent one, but I want to run throught the downsides, and so far not been so many, they will come I am sure, but I will be ready for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment